Thing Thing Dressup Thing Thing Dressup

It's not bad

I made a 2 headed Thing Thing with a hand sticking out the end of his gun! It looked quite cool.

It would be good if you could select a background and move the character itself. It could also be cool if you could rotate the items as well as dragging them. It's a little bit too basic at the mo.

Wertyfal responds:

cool! i know, but its my first, so if i make a sequel it will be mouch more options ;)

zorry for my bad english

Space Trophy Space Trophy

Cool game!

Gameplay is pretty addictive and graphics are nice. The only thing i found a bit annoying is that sometimes the stars and powerups are right at the top / bottom or directly behind an asteroid so there is no way to get them. If you are distributing this through mochi I will definitely put it on my site next update :)

Arena 3000 Arena 3000

not bad

I've seen quite a few games very similar to this. Graphics and gameplay are pretty good though.

The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race

good concept

Good concept and graphics, but I found the gameplay a bit annoying. Also, there seem to be hundreds of flash games based on this model of guiding something through a maze / path.

De-Animator De-Animator

great animation

This game is wicked!! Love the silhouette style animation, and the death moves are too funny!

Drift Runners Drift Runners

Pretty good

It kinda reminds me of micro-machines which was an awesome game back in the day. I like this game and will certainly include it in my arcades next update.

Paper Robot Paper Robot

Nice game! I like the simplicity, and the graphics

I really like the graphics in this game. I'm off to make myself a cardboard box robot costume now!