The Fiddler The Fiddler

love it!

This is one of the best animations I've seen on here so far! I really like the illustration style and the simple quirkyness of the plot. One thing I noticed is that it didn't come back to the start to play it again once it finished.

Margarida responds:

thank you very much!

Seagulls! Seagulls!

like it!

Basic animation style but quite amusing! Good music too.

The Day That Changed Me The Day That Changed Me

good positive message

I really like this animation. The only bad point for me is that the sound quality of the voice makes it hard to understand in places. Perhaps the music should be a bit quieter so the voice is easier to hear. Other than that I think it's a great idea for an animation, the story works well, and the script is read in a way that makes the character convincing. Anti knife / gun crime is also a great thing to support and spread awareness about. Good work!¬)

Thing Thing Dressup Thing Thing Dressup

It's not bad

I made a 2 headed Thing Thing with a hand sticking out the end of his gun! It looked quite cool.

It would be good if you could select a background and move the character itself. It could also be cool if you could rotate the items as well as dragging them. It's a little bit too basic at the mo.

Wertyfal responds:

cool! i know, but its my first, so if i make a sequel it will be mouch more options ;)

zorry for my bad english

Space Trophy Space Trophy

Cool game!

Gameplay is pretty addictive and graphics are nice. The only thing i found a bit annoying is that sometimes the stars and powerups are right at the top / bottom or directly behind an asteroid so there is no way to get them. If you are distributing this through mochi I will definitely put it on my site next update :)

Arena 3000 Arena 3000

not bad

I've seen quite a few games very similar to this. Graphics and gameplay are pretty good though.

The Tamlins The Tamlins

chilled - nice drums

Good adaptation of the original riddim! I like the synth sound, but the piano sound is a bit too clean for me, sounds a bit plastic. You could use a little overdrive on the piano to make it sound a bit more vintage. The hi hats in this track are sweet, you should do another mix where you dub them out with phasers and reverb King Tubby stylee.